Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gifts for Women

Looking for the perfect gift for your wife or significant other, but are coming up short on ideas? Chances are she already told you!

Women hate bad gifts and are likely to take it personal. So in order to prevent bad gifts all women usually hint at what they want. Pay attention to the items they comment about.

For example:
I borrowed a silicone baking mat from one of my friends and fell in love. I commented several times in front of my husband how I love and want one. This was my way to throw him a hint for a Christmas gift.

Men may think that if a woman wants something bad enough they should just ask for it straight out. However, that defeats the purpose. The goal is to receive a gift, that you wanted, that also had some thought given to it. If I tell my husband exactly what to give me then all he has to do is go to the store and pick it up (max time 30 min). Or, if he hates stores like my husband does then he'll buy it off the internet (max time 10 min.) It becomes a task for him to check off a list instead of a GIFT.

So men, pay attention to the things your wife talks about. 99% sure she will throw you a solid hint. If you do this you are likely to have a happy Christmas morning and a reward that night.Women always give back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment